Each year, as bookings for The Sequin Collection begin to stack up, it’s always interesting to see which of our four gorgeous metallic shades is proving most popular. Gold and champagne always receive a lot of love, but recently we’ve noticed silver sequin table linen becoming incredibly sought after.
With this in mind, today I’m sharing a beautiful colour scheme that incorporates this shimmering hue. Silver, navy and white is an elegant choice for your wedding day and one that is guaranteed to dazzle guests.
Here are some top tips to help you bring this look to life…
- Mixing silver and white with a splash of navy creates a fresh, contemporary look, so think about adding masses of blousy blooms and candlelight to keep things soft and feminine.
- Style a simple, chic tablescape by pairing navy napkins with white crockery, glass charger plates and a silver sequin table cloth.
- Mirror the silver sheen of the sequins in other details such as vases, votives and paper goods.
- Even in gorgeous sunny weather, navy is a great choice for bridesmaids. I love the Lori Lee Lace Maxi Dress from Coast.
- Don’t forget the boys! Dressing your groom and his ushers in navy suits will help create a cohesive look. Navy accessories paired with grey tailoring is another fabulous option.
- Every bride needs something blue! How about a pair of the iconic Manolo Blahnik pumps of Sex and the City fame? Technically, they’re royal blue, but I won’t tell anyone if you don’t!
What do you think of silver sequin table linen? Find out more about hiring The Sequin Collection here.
Image 2 // Bride and Bridemaids: via Happy Wedd // Tailoring: via Happy Wedd // Shoes: Lavish and Light Photography via Style Me Pretty // Silver Macarons: via Praise Wedding // Silver Tablescape: The Sequin Collection photographed by Jules Bower // Navy Occasional Tables: Stephanie Fay Photography via Mod Wedding // Place Setting: The Calligraphy Collection by Pudding Bridge