Pudding Bridge Gold Sequin Table Cloth
The result of a dazzling collaboration between Pudding Bridge and award-winning stylist, Kirsten Butler of The Little Wedding Helper, The Sequin Collection is perfect for those who want their wedding or event to sparkle like no other.
Self-confessed magpies with an eye for detail, Kirsten and I launched our own range of shimmering sequin table linen after becoming increasingly frustrated by the lack of sequin tablecloths available in the UK.
Having established ourselves as the nation’s leading supplier, we take great pride in the fact The Sequin Collection is made by hand in the South West of England using stunning fabric of the highest quality.
Pudding Bridge Antique Gold Sequin Table Cloth // Ruth Garner Photography
As you can see from the images throughout this post, the collection is available to hire in a range of dreamy metallic colours. Each sparkling shade appears more decadent than the last…
- Antique Gold – A luxurious deep rose gold with opulent copper tones.
- Gold – Traditional gold glamour and a super shiny finish.
- Champagne – Classic elegance with a supremely stylish nude sheen.
- Silver – Dazzling silver sparkle that shimmers like a disco ball.
Feel free to request a sample pack so you can experience the glitz and glamour of The Sequin Collection firsthand.
Pudding Bridge Champagne Sequin Table Cloth // photosbyJim
Size Guide and Pricing
We have a digital brochure full of information and advice, but here are a few vital statistics to keep you going in the meantime…
- Our Rectangular Tablecloth (95″x154″/2.40mx3.90m) sits perfectly atop a 6ft rectangular table, creating a full drop to the floor on all sides. Available in Antique Gold, Gold, Champagne and Silver, they are £57.50 each to hire.
- Our Round Tablecloth (132″/3.36m round) is ideal for standard round catering tables, producing another dreamy full drop to the floor. Available in Gold, Champagne and Silver, they are £47.50 each to hire.
- An Overlay (79″x79″/2.0mx2.0m) will create a partial drop to the floor on a standard round catering table, making it ideal for layering over other linen. Available in Antique Gold only, they are £37.50 each to hire.
- Our Table Runner (12″x102″/0.30mx2.60m) looks stunning on standard catering tables. Available in Antique Gold, Gold, Champagne and Silver, they are £15.00 each to hire.
Not sure what size you need? Don’t worry! The best way to tackle this dilemma is to contact your venue and request table measurements. Pop these over to me in an email and I’ll help you find a perfect fit. Tables tend to be a standard size (6ft round, 3ft round or 6ft trestle), but if not, I’ll do the maths and ensure you still end up with the correct linen.
Pudding Bridge Silver Sequin Table Cloth // Italian Wedding Photography by Jules
- Our sequin table linen is usually reserved waaaay in advance, so if you’re keen to place an order, make sure you book early.
- A deposit of £30 per rectangular cloth, £25 per round cloth, £15 per overlay and £5 per runner is required to reserve linen for your date.
- There is a 10% discount on linen hire for orders of more than ten pieces.
- To create the best look, a full length base cloth must be placed beneath the sequin linen.
- Any candles placed on the linen must be contained within a holder that catches all wax. Any linen returned with wax on will incur a charge.
- Please do not place hot plates or serving dishes directly on to the table linen. If the cloths are being used for dining tables, charger plates should be used to prevent any damage. We offer a beautiful range of gold charger plates for hire. Find out more here.